Monday, November 10, 2014

Entity

It was surprises just how well I think we all oddly connected today during class. Not all of us had the same outcome and realization from the Who Are You assignment, but we all gathered and understood one another. Some of us did have the same outcomes, which isn't too surprising, but it's nice to actually hear you're not alone. It was neat how, personally, I thought about my own answer and how it changed little by little as everyone shared their thoughts as well. As we were speaking, my own (although mute) answer was changing a little is time past. The main thing I think is that we're never the same people we were 1 second ago. We have had thoughts and emotions by then, which in turn, changed - even if slightly - who we are and our own personal recognition of our own entities in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment