Tuesday, September 16, 2014

How Much Mucus Can Your Body Produce!?

Sadly, I wasn't able to attend class yesterday because I was sick. So, I didn't have any uplifting and life changing experiences. Pretty much I took Tamiflu, tried sleeping, sneezed and coughed too much that I barely slept, cough so much I hurt my back (yeah, who knew that could happen?) and did homework. I played Weeds and Godzilla in the background. I learned from Weeds that my life is really not dramatic at all. It's kind of normal. To a degree. Godzilla taught me that Godzilla isn't really that bad of a monster and that Matthew Broderick just didn't understand who Godzilla was or anything about him. I drew a lot for a different class as homework and worked on unwrapping a 3D pig. That wasn't that fun really because the pig was severely annoying, and I think it was upset my dad's girlfriend was making BLTs.

That's all I did. It wasn't eventful or thrilling in any way. I pretty much stayed in one spot, drank vegetable and fruit juice, took medication, did homework and listened to the TV make loud noises.

No comments:

Post a Comment