Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Crazy People Are The Ones That Buy It

What I took away from last class is that we, as Americans, do not have that many hardships like we think we do. It stuck in my mind the fact that most of them talked about eating the food they saw in the garbage. They found a baby thrown away in the trash. They showered using pots of water. It was just really staggering just how good we actually have it. Especially since they only make at most $25. I just have a lot more appreciation for what I have. I also like how they made all the art out of trash. It's not something you'd usually think of doing, but they did. And it was beautiful. The mural sold for thousands. That's pretty amazing.

A different take away not related to the movie is actually how much I thought about my altered book as other students talked about their altered book. I actually came up with an idea for mine that I didn't have originally just by listening to other students.

No comments:

Post a Comment